Welcome to our school...
- Grace Christian Academy is a private, non-profit Christian school located in scenic mountains of Bryson City, NC.
- Grace Christian Academy offers structured classes for students beginning at infant and up to the 8th grade.
- Each class is operated with a traditional education philosophy, which provides teacher-directed learning and allows each student opportunities to excel in each subject taught.
- Grace Christian Academy teaches each subject (Bible, History, Math, Science, Health, and English) from a Christian perspective by utilizing Abeka curriculum (www.abeka.com).
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
We trust the Lord will grant you wisdom, as He grants to all generously who ask in faith (James 1:5-6), as you make this important decision regarding the education of your child(ren).
Please use the link below to learn more about the Abeka Curriculum.
The Four Cornerstones of Operation
CORNERSTONE #1 - A Spiritual Ministry With Students This cornerstone is the heartbeat and lifeblood of Grace Christian Academy. One of the most important subjects we teach each day is Bible. We train children doctrinally in the basic fundamentals of the Christian faith.
CORNERSTONE #2 - A Traditional Education Philosophy Grace Christian Academy operates under a Christian school philosophy of education which is traditional education, and not under the widely used philosophy called progressive education. Traditional education philosophy is based on four very important principles: (1) it is God-centered; (2) it is authoritarian in its approach; (3) it results in good Scriptural discipline; and (4) Godly character training.
CORNERSTONE #3 - Academic Excellence Grace Christian Academy is geared to reach the average student; but it is also geared to produce above-average results with the A Beka Curriculum.